Friday, August 28, 2009

Kindergarten Here I Come



Acadia started Kindergarten yesterday. She is in the afternoon session which even if it wasn't my first choice it will probably work out pretty good for us. Here are the first day of school pictures. I can't believe she is growing up so fast!


She was very excited to get to school and all morning long kept asking "Can I go yet?"


We walked Acadia to school, and will be doing so every day, we live .9 of a mile away and they only bus if you are a mile away. So Trey, Kam, and I spend about 1 1/2 of our day walking back and forth.

Trey , Bree, and Acadia

They started out by coloring.She had a great day at Kindergarten.

10 comments:

Lance and Alyssa said...

She is really growing up!(So is Treyson and Kambree!) How exciting that she started kindergarten. She is so cute.
We miss you guys. Hope all is well. :)

Andy and Micah said...

I so glad that she was eexcited for you. It is crazy to think that she is going to kindergarten man you are old =) J/K

Tringali Family said...

That sounds like my day! Too bad we don't live near each other to either swap pick-up/drop-off or walk together! It has been a very enjoyable walk for me though.

PS. The only way I get any running in now is by going between 5-5:45 am. I might try some biking with the 2 little ones in the trailer while Mia is at school.

shayne said...

Yeah Acadia! Remi is SO jealous that you get to go to kindergarten!

Garmire's said...

She looked so cute on the first day of school! And yes every single one of your kids are getting big! Way to go Acadia!

Sarah Sidwell said...

She looks so cute!! I miss that little sweetheart!

Leisel said...

Yay! What a big girl! Glad she likes school. . . have fun walking in the snow! ;0)

Anonymous said...

Its good to see your blog. Glad you like school Acadia, you look so cute and grown up. Keep up the good work.

The Parents said...

The blog looks great! How exciting for Acadia. We have 3 of our grandkids in kindergarten. If Micah thinks you're old what does that make me? It is great to keep the kids busy with such wonderful activities like you've done. Keep up the good work!
Aunt Mary

Seegmiller Six said...

What big kids! Yeah acadia! I'm glad she loves kindergarten! ANdrew saw the picture and says "why did acadia have to move mom?" Hope you guys are doing well.