Friday, October 16, 2009

Are 4 Month Olds Suppose To Do That?




I thought I had at least 6 months of immobility. It isn't a full on crawl but she is mobile. She can get from one end of the room to the other. Yikes!

12 comments:

Garmire's said...

Looks like she'll follow Chloe's footsteps. Chloe officially crawled at 5 months and she was doing that at 4 months. I can't believe it! She's getting so big! And SO SO CUTE!

Bridget said...

She is a true Wynn...always on the move! She has to keep up with all of the fun things that your family does. :)

Tippetts said...

She is SO SO SO SOOOO cute!

Ali's 2 boys said...

wow... now that is talent.

Lance and Alyssa said...

She is so beautiful- and has grown so much! Good luck with 3 on the move...! If anyone can handle it well, it is you. Miss you all. :)

shayne said...

Well, at least she's cute doing it!

Leisel said...

Of course YOUR baby is doing that!!! They learn by example, right? ;0)

Lisa said...

She is such a doll!!

Seegmiller Six said...

Wow! That is so cool! She is so cute!

Sarah Sidwell said...

I am still trying to get Molly to crawl. She must want to keep up with her bro and sis.

Lindsay said...

CRAZY!!! Danielle she is so darling. I can't believe how big she is getting. I didn't think 4 months old could do that. Miss you!

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Oh my goodness!!! That is sooooo crazy! She looks so much like Treyson in these pics! She's adorable.