That was GREAT!!!! Did you take the pix just for that video or were they pix from previous photos? It turned out awesome! See you this weekend at church, maybe? Aunt Mary
We are the Wynn's. This blog is a snapshot of what is going on in our lives. We have moved from Nevada to Washington, and our adventure continues. We hope that you enjoy the ride!
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, I somehow missed your last post and it was SOOO cute! Kambree is the most adorable little girl! I love the feet picture!
That was GREAT!!!! Did you take the pix just for that video or were they pix from previous photos? It turned out awesome! See you this weekend at church, maybe?
Aunt Mary
LOVE IT! We did one like that at X-mas with disco elves last year. I might have to steal this idea! :)
Too fun!! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment