Tuesday, October 27, 2009

FALL






Fall is my favorite season. These are from our backyard. We still have one tree that is trying to turn red. I can't wait. I will be posting more leave and kid pics soon.

7 comments:

Garmire's said...

I'm so jealous!

Sarah Sidwell said...

beautiful pics. We are in the market for a new camera. what kind is yours? do you like it? Where did you get it?

blair and maisy said...

I can't believe those pics were taken from your yard. What a change from here! Not fair.

Andy and Micah said...

I love Fall!

Meghan said...

I have enjoyed having real seasons again too. Fall is gorgeous, but for us, it means lots of raking.

Misty said...

So apparently the pretty colors are at your house? Cause I've been looking and I'm not impressed with what I've seen so far! In my yard the leaves just shriveled up and died without turning yellow. I was pretty annoyed. lol

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Oh, wow!!!! What a wonderful backyard!