Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Are you Amazed Yet??

So this is our favorite swimming race so far the mens 4X 100 Free relay

If you haven't seen this you are in for a treat!

This click on the picture it will take you to the NBC Olympic website.



There are still more races to come... will you be watching tonight?

5 comments:

wynne said...

Oh, yeah! Phelps is incredible.

Bethany said...

I was in bed with my sleeping wife, watching this when it happened. I was jumping on the end of the bed. Our head swim coach and I are going to show this clip more than once to our swim team this next season to inspire them.

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

We loved this event!!!!!!! It was sooooooooooooooooooooo awesome! I'm loving the Olympics!

Lisa said...

This was my favorite race too! He is awesome!!

Spencer and Erin said...

Um pretty sure we are OBSESSED with the Olympics at our house!! I am so glad that you guys love them too.. I wish we lived closer so we could have Olympic parties!! And pretty sure we don't answer our phones from 7 -12 am. That is how obsessed we are.. haha.. Miss you guys!!!