Sunday, August 24, 2008

Goodbye Olympics

After two weeks of enjoying the thrill of watching the world's greatest athletes triumph and fail, the Olympics have come to an end. (Whatever am I going to do with my time?) We have had such a great time watching it as a family. So for my last post I am going to share some of our own personal Olympics... While Brad and I were watching the Olympics our kids were doing their own. Enjoy!




By the way wasn't the Closing Ceremonies amazing... WOW!

9 comments:

Ali's 2 boys said...

very fun. I love watching their reactions.
Carson and I watched Rhythmic Gymnastics together. He was dancing and throwing toys the rest of the day.

Lisa said...

When we watched Treyson and Equestrian Jumping, Hannah said "That's so silly"

I loved your olympics! Acadia has a great ending for her second dive. I give her a 10!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! I check it everyday to see if you have something new! keep it up!! Love, Grandma Lois

Garmire's said...

You guys are always so creative with your kids! Love it! Love the video!

Anonymous said...

The olympics were great. Something worthwhile to watch on TV. Now is is back to boring politics.

Kimberly said...

Aren't kids so easy to entertain. They are happy over some of the easiest things to do. Mom and Dad just have to use a little imagination. You guys are great at that. We miss you!

Kimberly said...

Sorry to leave another comment but I just found a way cool blog for moms with girls. It's ideas on fixing hair. I get stumped alot so now I have a list of hair do's to try. It's: www.shedoeshair.blogspot.com
She has a bunch of other links to other hair idea blogs that I like too. Sorry Acadia. Her hair always looks cute. If I remember she doesn't like to have her hair fixed does she. Olivia hates it and me and everyone around when I fix her hair.

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

I love it!!!! The diving was excellent! And I love seeing Treyson ride his "horse." So funny!

Erica said...

My family thinks I'm wierd because I was just "working" on the computer and started laughing out loud. You're olympics were wonderful! I especially love the 5 ft sprint.