This is for all of you that have more control over yourselves than I do. I stayed up until 1:30 am to watch the final scores. It was worth it, at least until 6:30 am came around. :0) So if you were wiser than I, here are the highlights... hope you enjoy.
Click on the picture and it will take you to the highlight of Liukin's performance on NBC Olympic website.This one was also one of my favorites... The underdog wins; that is always good especially when it is in America's favor! Go Rebecca Soni! Woman's 200 m Breaststroke:
Once again, click on the picture and it will take you to the race on the NBC Olympic website.What will happen tonight?
3 comments:
I was up until 1:30 too :) I did get to sleep until Hannah woke up at 7:30.
I am loving the Olympics!!
Phelps did it again! AMAZING!
I stayed up and it was totally worth it! I couldn't hang in there for the interview though. But I must say that Phelps 200M butterfly tops the relay for best swimming race. I barely caught it and I about died. I am not so much a swimming fan but I love a good race. It even made being home alone on Friday night - thanks to the scout campout - worth it! Enjoy the rest of the olympics. I can't wait for the rest of women's gymnastics. I hope Shawn gets a gold in one of her individuale events.
Post a Comment