I have to laugh at the stories that come out of my kids mouths. Where do they get such a great imaginations? This is Treyson's story.
Background: The kids and I were playing outside with the scooters. We had just found a steal of a deal on a 2 wheeled scooter for Acadia the month before and finally pulled it out today. She was having a hey day with it and Trey felt that he needed to ride it instead of the 3 wheeled scooter. After much smooth talking Acadia allowed Trey to try it. After 5 minutes he had a tumble and a scratched cheek occurred.
The next day: We were sitting at the table and Trey leans over to me and this is the conversation we had.
Trey: Mom, I got a T- Rex bite.
Mom: Huh? You got at what?
Trey: I got a big T- Rex bite.
Mom: Where is your T-Rex bite?
Trey: (Points to his scratched cheek) Right here
Mom: What happened?
Trey: T-Rex was really big and he stomped then he when like this chomp! (complete with actions)
Mom: Wow, how did you get away?
Trey: I was strong.
I'm so glad that he was strong enough to take down that T-Rex!
Next Morning: Trey wakes up with a scratch on his nose (I am not exactly sure how he got that one) He comes and sits on my lap.
Mom: Trey how did you sleep?
Trey: Good, but mom a triceratops bite me last night.
Mom: Really? Where?
Trey: (Points to his nose) Right here
Mom: Good thing you got away.
Trey: Yeah, I was fast.
Where do they come up with this? Even to this day if you ask him about his scratch he will say that a dinosaur bit him. Too funny!
9 comments:
Isn't it great that our kids make us laugh? I don't know how I would survive if they didn't make me laugh often!! ;)
"Ello Wynns!!! Thanks for coming over to my blog!!! I haven't checked in for a while!!! Now I will be!! Lotsa laughs! The poor T-Rex! I bet it took a beatin'! Kids these days, and what they have to deal with- social pressure, bad influences, democrats, and T-Rex bites!!!
For heaven's sake! I hope you went and got him a rabies shot! (Wait--did they have rabies in the Jurassic? Hmm...maybe you ought to take him to a paleontologist just to be sure...)
Those sneaky dinosaurs! Always coming out of no where and biting your kids when you least expect it!
Kids are so funny! I love hearing what they have to say! I'm so glad that Treyson is so strong and fast.
Ahhh, Trey. How I miss you.
I have to say that the wild life has sure grown in that area. Not just cockroaches and crickets anymore.
He's so funny! Where do they come up with these things?
Thanks for signing her up! Do you know when it starts?
Your kids are the cutest ever! Kids say the funniest things!
I miss playing with Treyson and Acadia so much, even when dinosaurs were involved... I got bit by a velociraptor when mountain biking in Cedar City. My veins are bruised from vampires in Logan now (I donated plasma to better my financial situation... and save lives). Thant is why I do martial arts, to protect myself from beasts and monsters alike. Check out the blog for more stories of Karate- I finnaly started putting it up.
thesidwellfamilylife.blogspot.com
Post a Comment