Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Memoirs from Idaho


The whole reason we went to Idaho was to see my youngest brother come home off his mission. I can't believe how fast two years has gone by! Crazy! It was so good to see him again. He has grown so much and we are so excited to have him back home.


Elder Ty and the proud Papa!

Uncle Ty is still Acadia's favorite Uncle... Sorry Caleb & Spence & Andy he has had her brain washed from when she was 6 months old!

It was so fun to be back home with everyone there. We had a fun filled weekend of just being together. It was wonderful. The weather was great so we were able to be outside here are a few of the pictures that we took.

I don't know who is more excited the grand kids or the grandparents?
Acadia, Tayla, Trey, Hank, Grandpa & Grandma Carter

The two sisters... Micah and Danielle

Golfing Pros?
Spencer & Brad

Breakfast at Grandma Lois's
Ty, Caleb, Andy, & Brad

Grandma Lois
We had a wonderful breakfast full of crepes, bacon, sausage, bagels and more Yummy! Thanks Grandma!

Most of the crew eating at Applebee's

Acadia & Hank jumping fanatics

Grandpa and Trey

Sparky and Ty back to their old tricks
Man did we miss those wrestling matches.

Ty finally got to meet Erin.

6 comments:

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

What a fun, fun trip! I bet your parents were so happy to have everyone there. Micah's getting a cute belly! How did the family pictures turn out?

Bridget said...

Your brother looks just like you, Danielle. Same cute smile. Fun to be home!

Anonymous said...

It is so fun to have little brothers come home! Mine came home in Aug. You look so much like your family.

Spencer and Erin said...

Remember how we love it when you guys come up!! It was so fun this past weekend!! Also, by the way, I kind of stole a few of your pictures..I can't wait to see our family pics again!! They looked way cute!!

Lance and Caetie said...

Tyrel looks EXACTLY the same as he always has. I haven't seen all your family together since we were basically kids, so for me to see these pictures is weird. It's an eye opener to just how old we are! We're practically dinosaurs...

Lance

Kimberly said...

Glad you had fun in Idaho. We wish we could have seen you. Maybe next time. I'm glad to hear that other people get the blahs too. I have days when I don't feel like doing much. Right now I should be canning carrots. I'm avoiding it. I guess I should just go get it over with. Have a great day!