Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Catching up--Idaho

So I have alot of catching up to do... Unfortunately I have been so busy with life that I have only done half hearted blogging. So here is my catch up post. I am also trying this month to post about something everyday that I am thankful for; we will see how that goes. Now on to what we have been doing!

So this is the reason that we went to Idaho, my little sister Micah came into town from Penn. I miss having her close to me. When we were in Las Vegas she lived in St George... so close. But at least we are on the same cell phone company now ( we use lots of free minutes).


Carter cousins outside Hank, Acadia, Tayla, Treyson

Wrestling with Uncle Ty. I 'm afraid that he got the worst of that round.

Sleeping... I don' t know how they got a wink of sleep but they did.


Whistling with Grandma. It's amazing what you can do with empty bullets huh!

Trey shooting with Grandpa. All of the grandkids and the adults got to have a little target practice. I had never done it before but had a great time. And my kids of course loved it.


Coloring time at Grandma Wynn's


The girls: Acadia, Sadie, Olivia


Grandma Wynn and Kambree


We have lots more to catch up on. Hopefully tomorrow.

No comments: