I am thankful for friends. This week we had a great time, because we got together with friends. We ate good food (thanks Howells), got to go to the temple (again thanks Howells), and played games (thanks Bakers). Then we also got invited to have Thanksgiving dinner with the Hatches. And that is only the beginning of the fun people we have met. We are finding our niche here in Spokane, all thanks to good friends. So yes I am very thankful for friends.
4 comments:
I am glad you are getting situated there. Your new friends are lucky to have you! We miss you guys.
PS All our outdoor activities are not the same without you guys! I keep telling Steve we need to find some friends who love the outdoors AND have kids too....no such luck yet.
I am so happy for you guys! Friends do rock!
Thank you and you are welcome.
We are thankful for your good friends also. Have a good day.
Post a Comment