
Kam is now 6 months. Crazy how fast time flies. I can't even imagine our family without her. We are so very lucky because she is the most happy baby. She is constantly smiling and drooling (we are hoping she grows out of that one soon). Everywhere we go I always get comments on 1) how blue her eyes are 2) how cute she is (I agree completely) 3) how happy she is.
We love you Kambree
4 comments:
We too are very Thankful for Kambree. Such a cutie. We are also Thankful for Treyson and Acadia. We are lucky to be Grandparents to such good-looking kids. Enjoy them.
OH my gosh! Kambree is beautiful!
She is soooooo adorable!!!! I'm glad she's such a happy girl for you (and Acadia and Treyson)! And, wow, she's going to be walking in another month! :)
She really is a beautiful baby! Wish we could get together and play with you guys. I don't know when we will make it up your way-it's so stinking far away!
Post a Comment