
I have to say having Acadia in our home is such a joyful experience. She is such a big help around the house, I don't know what I would do without her. She adores her little sister and puts up with her brother.
We just had parent teacher conference and (excuse me for a moment while I brag about my daughter) her teacher said that she is amazed at what Acadia can do. They tested her reading level. She is tested upper 1st grade to 2nd grade reading level, and she could have gone higher. Her teacher also said that she is such kind and thoughtful little girl.
This picture is just so Acadia. A bit princess, add a magic wand, and a good book.
She also has a new best friend. His name is Luke... (yes of course it has to be a boy) They met in Kindergarten and she like him because he likes Star Wars just as much as she does. They play it every recess.
We are very lucky to have our sassy little girl, and just to attest to that sassy-ness:
I let the kids watch an hour of TV after Acadia came home from school. They wanted to watch more but I wouldn't let them.
Mom: Time to turn it off guys. (lots of whines)
Acadia: I go to Kindergarten and this is what I get!
where did that come from??
We Love You Acadia!
5 comments:
We love this girl and miss her tons. I was reading my journal about when we miscarried because a friend lost her baby...anyway, Nick had written about Acadia and how sweet and cute she was and how he wanted a daughter like her. She is special.
What a cute girl :) That is awesome that she reads so well!!
We were looking at pics from Mom's house and we came across the pic of Tayla and Acadia. Tayla was so excited for that picture. We love having Acadia as part of our Family! Just wish we were closer so we could see more of her and the rest of the Family too I guess. ;-)
Zoe can't stop talking about playing with Acadia. She can't wait to play again!
Tyler still wants to marry Acadia so Luke better watch it! ;)
Post a Comment