Happy Halloween! I hope everyone had as crazy and fun time as we did this year. Our Halloween Celebrations started on Monday and continued through the week. It was full of parties and fun. So here are a few of the highlights:
Our friend Wynne invited us to here Halloween party. It was awesome. It came complete with a witch who told stories and broom stick candy bags. ( the picture of the jars above is from the party also)
The next day we went to a party with some more friends the Hansen's the kids had a great time decorating cookies, dancing and basically running a muck. All in the name of Halloween fun.
Then on Friday Acadia had her school party. Although they weren't allowed to wear costumes because of religious/ state reasons. Trey and I went to help out, they had great time.
Then we did the ward trunk or treat and had the sweetest trunk there if I say so myself. I dressed up as a fortune teller and the kids had to stick their hands into a dark sheet to "Choose their destiny" and get their candy. It was fun. All and all a good Halloween!
Then we did the ward trunk or treat and had the sweetest trunk there if I say so myself. I dressed up as a fortune teller and the kids had to stick their hands into a dark sheet to "Choose their destiny" and get their candy. It was fun. All and all a good Halloween!
3 comments:
Love the hair!
Peace! Your costumes were cute.
Fun!!!! You guys look great in your costumes. Way to go on the exciting trunk!
Post a Comment