Monday, July 14, 2008

Memory Tag

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

This tag can be for anyone in our family : Brad, Danielle, Acadia, & Trey

(Thanks for the idea Leisel this should be fun! This is the easy kind of tag for me, now for all those others that have tagged me the answers are coming... eventually!)

12 comments:

Bridget said...

I know Danielle mainly from being an Activity Day leader. I have good thoughts of how well she does that calling.

I also really enjoy reading your blog and seeing how fun you are with your kids. We can all learn a lot from Danielle on how to have fun and make good memories with our children.

Leisel said...

I will always remember your generousity in allowing me to borrow your cars while you were out of town. I can't tell you how much we have appreciated having you as neighbors! You and the Andrews have taught us how to BE neighbors. Thanks for everything, guys!

Tringali Family said...

So where do I begin? After you being part of our lives for 4 years, it is hard to narrow it down to one memory. There are so many at the park, at the pool, at the library, at church, with activity days, camping, hiking, etc etc etc.....

A specific memory I have is when I was wondering around the apartments one night when Steve was out of town and we stopped to say hi and you invited us for dinner. It was so much fun to just hang out and have some good food that I didn't have to cook! You are such a giving person and you are so good with all the kiddos. You have helped me out so much with watching the girls and playing with them. Thanks for being such a good friend!

Garmire's said...

You're a great person! Ally just loves you! I enjoy the times when we hang out. Lap swimming, get the kids together, etc. You're a great mother and your kids are the sweetest.

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

I'm starting with Acadia!! My favorite memories of her:

*At church, twirling around in her dress, saying, "Dreams DO come true!"

*Her falling asleep video. That makes me laugh hysterically!

Meghan said...

I remember always being able to leave Tyler at your house and you made me feel like it was no big deal. I also remember you picking up Tyler and taking him to play group after Bret was born-that was really thoughtful of you. By the way, Tyler still wants to marry Acadia.

Sarah Sidwell said...

One of my favorites was camping at valley of fire. I loved the food, company, hiking and fun. You know how to make everything better just by being there!

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite memories was the trip to San Diego with you, Micah, Galene and the two grandmas. It was so much fun!! Love, Grandma Lois

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Danielle-when I think of you, I think...She's the activity planner! You have planned so many fun get-togethers for us over the years. (Wow, has it really been years???) Also, you're so nice to always baby-sit. And you're creative! I love seeing all of the activities you do with your kids.

Seegmiller Six said...

Way too many to choose from: You are so creative - I love to take your great ideas and use them myself. I remember the day I met you - Jan and I came and visited you in your apartment, you only had little baby acadia then, crawling around everywhere, and you were working with something on your laptop. who knew then what a great person and friend I had just met!

Mike and Jenn said...

I remember not only the many fun times playing v-ball in high school, but also the many times during driver's ed when you, Erin W. and myself could not stop laughing--laughing so much we'd cry (like the 3 point turn that turned into a 30 point turn). Sounds like you are still lots of fun!
--Jenn S.

Brooke said...

Oh Danielle! There are so many memories! All of them treasured...
What about the time when...
We played volleyball every friday and saturday all day...my mom always got upset with me for not coming home...
And the the times when we just got in the car and went on a drive...I remember all those talks we had...They made a difference for me...
Remember when...We went to california with brother bright...My first big trip and one of the best I have ever been on...and there are so many more...
Thanks for being my best friend!