Tuesday, July 29, 2008

She did it!

Acadia has finally gotten up the courage to swim with out her life jacket. Although it has been a very long and hard process but she finally made up her mind that she could swim. It helped that she saw a video of her friend Mia swimming. She wanted Grandma Carter to know that she could do it ... here it is.



I know this is kind of out of order with the Idaho trip but I wanted to put it up before it got too old.

3 comments:

Evensen Family said...

Good Job Acadia! I bet you are so proud that you can swim like the big girls now. You are just like a little fish. Keep up the good work.

Leisel said...

Yeah! Great job Acadia!

The Parents said...

WooHoo Acadia, what a great kicker you have. Sorry we didn't get to see you guys while you were here.
Aunt Mary
Cyanextym