Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Pioneer Day-- Las Vegas

The fam


Every year three stakes in the area get together and have a parade and a carnival. They block off the street and have a parade then breakfast in the park along with games, and fire truck that sprays everyone... And I mean everyone. It is a fun way to remember our heritage.

Las Vegas Nevada Missionaries

The kids picking up all the candy, and there was way too much! How do you tell? Well by the end of the parade the kids were be choosy about what kind of candy to pick up. Yea, way too much candy.

Acadia trying out the stilts. It is a lot harder than it looks.

2 comments:

Erica said...

Looks like you guys are doing great. We love you and miss you and we really enjoy being able to keep up with your family. Love, The Andres

Lisa said...

I'm going to have to go next year to Pioneer Day. I've just been too chicken since it soooo hot out!! Your pictures have convinced me to brave the heat for it :)