Well, when you live in Las Vegas water becomes your favorite friend. You think about water, dream about water, and of course play in water. Yep, water has been on our minds lately. Just to prove our point...
Even when we can't be in the pool we are still enjoying the water, while it is raining. Rain in the desert is rare so we take advantage of it when we get it. This last week it has rained quite a bit so we didn't go swimming, but that didn't stop my kids from getting wet!
And even when we are inside we still play with water. My kids enjoy making water cake. It is one of their favorite things to do. You can see why:
For obvious reasons they love to play water cake. Acadia and Treyson preceded to pull out every bowl measuring cup they could get their hands on. They had so much fun, and I was forced to mop my kitchen floor. We are thankful for water!
6 comments:
Water does get us through these HOT summers!
I love the one, two, three blastoff video! I'm going to have to buy Hannah one of those vests.
I love the water cake idea. We will have to "bake" that with Hannah and her cousin Max
How fun. You are creative. How big was the mess... I know that shouldn't be the first thing I think of but clean up for a mom never seems to end. :)
Cute! Oh, I miss lots of things about Vegas...but I gotta be honest...the heat isn't one of them! How is everything for you guys?!!!
Water cake...how creative!!! I loved watching them just pour it from one container to another. Kids are the best!!!
Water cake is so cute, you are one brave (and fun) mama!
Post a Comment