Sunday, September 23, 2007

Acadias & Treysons Funny Comments

The other day we all sat down for dinner at the table. We were having the extra laborious dinner of Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, along with pineapple and olives. When Acadia jumped up on her chair. She took a quick look at the table and started to whine about how she doesn't like Cheese Sandwiches.... She got about to this point: " MOOOMMMM But I don't like Cheeeeeeeseee Saaand... HEY Dad are those Olivers? I love Olivers. " Brad and I just about cracked up she meant the Olives. But that is not the end of the story. Trey then got up in his seat and pointed to the table and said "Yeahhh-- Bubbles!" Brad & I both looked at each other very confusedly and Trey repeated "Bubbles" but in a slightly more agitated tone. We were still confused-- there were no bubbles anywhere in sight. Finally he pointed right to the olives and said "Treyson want bubbles." So now we know that if we add Olivers and Bubbles to our meals our kids will eat up.

No comments: