Sunday, September 23, 2007

Lucas, Ysabelle, & Trey's Party



So I finally got some pictures from Treys Birthday... I had to talk my friends into using their cameras.-- so it took me a little while but here they are. We had a couple of parties for Trey-- One was a three way party with all the kids that where born around his age. It was fun-- We saw just about everyone from our class there that night. The kids had lots of fun playing at the park. We had water balloons and a pinata. It was the first time that I have seen left over candy. The kids each got one or two pieces then they walked off and left the rest. It was little creepy! It has actually cooled down so it was enjoyable to be outside.

1 comment:

Tringali Family said...

How fun! I am sad that we missed it.