Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Busy -- But Normal

Well I am afraid my blog will be Wynn picture less for a while-- We have lost our camera again. That seems be a regular occurrence. I think it has to be me; I am just so scattered brained lately. We are still trying to get our house back together and we have had a house visitor, Tayla my niece. She is a handful but after a day she got use to us and calmed right down. We then had a good time. And I have decided three kids is not what I am read for right now.

We did get to have a baby shower for Becka-- that was very fun. Of course it would be fun eight women together chatting about kids, school, family you know the basics. Oh yeah did I mention we also had about 15 kids running around like mad in a two bed room apt. That definitely adds some spice.

Linda and Rudy(our neighbors) were such sweethearts. They gave our kids cookies; birthday with icing balloons for Trey and an Acadia cookie for our little princess complete in her favorite colors pin and purple (good choice) They love them, they even at all of their dinner so they could have them for dessert. Thanks!

I have started an exercise class on Mondays and Fridays. I love it, especially when my kids let me stay in it. I was so so so sore-- that means it's a good class right! We then run or swim on our off days. Speaking of which I better head off to bed it is an early morning tomorrow.

And no-- I am not this lady-- although I do have that expression on my face during class :)

1 comment:

Linda said...

You are so sweet to include Rudy and I in your blogs so often. Everything we do is out of love for my Tinkerbell and Treyson, and of course, you and Brad. We are so blessed to have friends and neighbors like you.
p.s. You look MUCH better than that woman in the picture!!!!!!!!