A - Attached or Single: Happily Attached
B - Best Friend: Brad
C- Cake or Pie: Pie, Pie, Pie definitely pie
D - Day of Choice: Thursday.. It's like the weekend is almost here.
F - Favorite Color: Green.
G - Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms - especially if they are in dirt and worms
H - Hometown: Sugar City Idaho; thats why I'm so sweet
I - Indulgence(s): Chocolate, blogging, reading, long soaks in the bath, pecan praline cookies
J - January or July: July... fireworks!
K - Kids: 2 Acadia & Trey
L - Life is Incomplete Without: Late night conversations with Brad
M - Marriage Date: August 9th
N- Number of Siblings: 5 I'm the oldest
O - Oranges or Apples: It depends... oranges if they are good, Apples if you can have cheese with them
P - Phobias or Fears: swings.. I know it is weird, but very true
Q - Quote(s): The Lord doesn't ask about our inabilities or abilities. He only asks about our availabilities. I we show our dependability, He will help us in our capability. --Neal A. Maxwell
R - Reason to Smile: Being outside in the nice weather.
S - Season: Fall-- I really like the changing leaves, and Spring the new blossoms
T - Tag Six: Rachel, Micah, Alison, Kristine, Lisa, Grandma Hathaway, Grandma Lois ( if you don't have a blog... start one(j/k) or email works great.)
U - Unknown Fact About Me: I've ridden a camel and been inside the Pyramids at Egypt( the picture below is just for proof)
V - Vegetarian or other: Other except most seafood-- yeah not my favorite
W - Worst Habit: Nail bitting... it drives Brad crazy!
X - X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds-- who wants radiation? Brad learned that one chest X-ray is equivalent to the cancer risk of smoking 68 cigarettes
Y - Your Favorite Food: Sucker for Watermelon, Lasagna, and Greek gyros, ice cream
Z - Zodiac: I'm a Taurus
3 comments:
I didn't know that about chest x-rays, yikes!
I always enjoy finding out new things about my friends. I love the camel picture, what an adventure!
I think Acadia and Treyson will have to help you with your ABC's - you forgot E!! LOL (I checked other tags and it's supposed to be E - Essential Item)
I am so jealous about your travels! I love your picture - nothing like my tag picture :)
OOPS! No wonder they don't quite get the alphabet right... So E- Essential Item: My family of course but if we are only talking items no people I would have to say my camera. Yeah I'm a picture freak Always have been always will be!
Post a Comment