When we finished we picked up the kids and I had just enough time to run home change clothes and head to the library for story time. Only Treyson got his finger shut in the automatic door, and Acadia is now running a slight fever... so after we put many band aids on the hurt finger, and a blanket on my tired little girl. We obviously missed story time. which then started another round of crying. So I ask you is exercise worth it?

Watch the movie ..isn't the little boy such a cutie.
I guess it is. Actually I like it, maybe I should clarify, I like it when I am done. Besides we all like to feel good or have big muscles right? Well at least my kids like having big muscles. They show me their strong muscles at least once a week.
1 comment:
it was good to see you swimming today, I love having friends to motivate me when I'm working out. I wish we could have been in lanes closer to each other, though:(
Working out is awesome for me and I always feel good when its over but I can't do it everyday because of the kids. Sometimes they need a break, so my advice is balance, and know when to just cut your losses and have a lazy hang-out at home day every once in a while.
Post a Comment