Friday, March 7, 2008

Hot Tubbing

Splish Splash-- we're having a blast!


We had great plans to do all of these fun things tonight, but then wham out of the middle of nowhere I get a huge headache. I took some medicine and went and layed down. But the time I could see straight it was too late to go with our friend for a campfire dinner... so we settled for pizza and a trip to the hot tub.

Trey and Acadia were a bit afraid at first to get in the water, but it wasn't too long and they were enjoying it!

We had such a good time. It was so fun! The kids haven't been in the pool for about 4 months. It was good for them, and especially for Brad and I. Hot water is so relaxing. I don't know what we are going to do when we don't have a pool.

Trey kept asking everyone " Do you have shoes on?" We would reply "Nope see" (and stick our feet out of the water) Then he would say "Treyson (sounds more like Sayshen) has no shoes!" Then he would show us his feet and splash us in the process.

It is good to know that although plans may not always work out.. we can just have fun being together as a family.

1 comment:

Nay said...

Pizza and a trip to the hot tub sounds like a great plan to me! Some of the best family activites are the simple, spontaneous ones.