We were sitting at the table eating lunch. Just talking about anything and everything when Trey turns to Brad and says:
Trey: Dad, you a boy
Dad: Your right
Trey: Dad, you not person
Dad: Yes I am
Trey: Dad, you Not person
Dad: Yes, I am
Trey: Dad, YOU NOT PERSON. Acadia's a person
Acadia: Yep I am
Dad: You're right Acadia's a person, mom's a person, your a person, and I'm a person
Trey: I not person, Dad you not person
Dad: Yes, I am
Trey: Acadia you person Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah
As Brad and I try to cover our laughs. Treyson and his insults-- who knew!
Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bites
5 months ago
1 comment:
Hey Brad and Danielle It was so cool to hear from you. Last time I saw you guys you were still just two. Its great to hear your stories about your kids. They make me smile. I can't wait until ours starts jabering. We have to get ahold of each other and talk about life.
Post a Comment