Brad and I had a great chance to go out on a date. Not only a date but a dancing date. Now any of you that know Brad, knows that he really does not like to dance. And any of you who know me know that I really like to dance. So we have a difficult time with that subject. But our stake puts on a dance once a year. And we got free tickets ( that means that Brad had no excuse not to go, and I had the perfect one to go.) The Sidwells helped us out by babysitting and we got all fancied up and went to the dance.
We started with the hors d'oeuvres -- which were really good-- then I made him come and dance (with the help of Ben Pruett). I had a great time dancing. Brad was a great sport. He tried the waltz, the swing, and a few other dances. He could fake it well enough that we had a few people say that we needed to teach them. I enjoyed it. Brad didn't really enjoy the dancing but he did say that he enjoyed spending time with me. All and all I think we were pretty happy with our Starry Starry Night!
So I don't realize how big of a height difference Brad and I have between us until I see pictures. The sad thing is I am wearing 3 inch heels-- also.
2 comments:
A good looking couple, could we get some lessons too ????
I'm so glad you guys had fun. Date nights are the best!
I love to dance and Mark doesn't so I feel ya sista!
You guys look great, I didn't notice the height difference until you mention it. I'm jealous you can wear heals. Grass is always greener....
Post a Comment