We ate a yummy dinner of PF Change (homemade) lettuce wraps, watermelon, pineapple, and jello salad, then topped off with Matt's toffee (so good, I couldn't stay out of it), and apple crisp and ice cream. I love to cook for the Andres they are will to try new things so-- we get to enjoy great food and company. Too bad I forgot my camera... so thus no pictures. Sorry.
The kids enjoyed running around and tearing apart the house, and well the adults enjoyed letting them do it. Erica sent me home with a box (yes I am serious) full of books. Yeah Brad wasn't so sure about that switch. Alison just tell Curtis I am sorry early off okay! Thanks Andres!
Oh yeah Brad and Matt watched this video-- it was pretty funny!

I feel really bad for the girl, I think her new career should be a lawyer-- she can talk around and around and around-- but never answer the question but then again lawyers usually have a point...
3 comments:
Thanks Erica!
I love all the books you send. I think curtis will be better about the "book" thing from now on. Especially when I am not running to Barnes and Noble to by the next book of the series.
If you think that clip is funny, you should look up the comedian Brian Regan on youtube. He is 100% clean and one of the funniest comedians I've ever seen.
Poor girl, I saw her interview on Good Morning America where she explained that she was so nervous that she didn't even really hear the question! LOL
Post a Comment