I know I have been blogging a bit out of order, but you will have to forgive me-- it has been chaotic ! Brad graduated, we went to California the day after, then said good bye to all of our friends, then took the 10 hour drive to Idaho and did a whirl wind of a trip there. We came back and that night Kim had her baby, so we have been watching Jared, besides Activity Day girls, and Primary Activity Day. I am pooped. ( oops that is a naughty word in our house) I am tuckered out!
So here are a few of the pictures of Idaho. We got there and froze! Granted the temperature was 65-70, but it was rainy and windy. (Hey give me a break it was 100 plus when we left Vegas). But the rain made everything so green and pretty. We took advantage of the non rainy days when we got them. The kids loved spending time with Grandma and Grandpa Carter. They jumped on the tramp, went down the slide and pretty much loved every minute.
5 comments:
Ya know, I was seriously considering NOT going to Idaho this summer b/c of the gas prices, but you may have changed my mind with those pictures. Thanks to you, now I'm a little homesick! It doesn't seem like that long ago that it was me that was jumping on that exact same trampoline. Good luck with the transition into residency, wherever that may be. I'll keep checking the blog out to see how it's going.
Lance
Idaho looked beautiful. Great idea to plan all of those trees for your future houses. It is always fun and needed to go home and see family.
I love Idaho! I will be there in less than a month. I have Hokey six, what a fun "Idaho" game.
I have never heard of Hokey five - I'll have to check it out now :)
Only your family would play such a strange game. It sounds like one of those games that would be fun, but it would take me 3 hours to learn how.
Post a Comment