
For me: step by step on how to make a paper hat. I quickly made three paper pirate hats and a whole new game of playing pirates began. Granted I had a whole pile of "treasure" stacked in front of my front door but at least they were playing together with out crying, screaming, or hitting. All four of us survived, my laundry got done (little miracles), I have tons of stuff to give to DI (pulling all of the toys out in the front room does make it easy to clean through), and they are still friends. Thanks for your words of encouragement, and for quick answers to prayers.
6 comments:
Well done, Danielle. What a proactive girl you are to turn that whole situation around. My paper hat is off to you!
I've heard good things about things about these books, too! Sean's cub scout manual does the same thing for me, it has tons of great ideas for activites.
I was just thinking that sounded like fun. I could get the boy one for Carson, and the girl one for Me!
Glad things worked out! Those books look great too :)
I too have heard great things about those books. I'm glad you survived your day. Now you need to relax and have some fun at the pool.
Danielle,
Thanks for your comment. It's amazing how so many people go through breastfeeding issues. It almost makes me mad (but more jealous) of those women out there who don't have issues, who's babies latch on immediately and have not problems. But I'm so glad that I understand how the rest of us feel. I would hate to have had it so easy that I didn't realize that other people really do struggle. I kinda feel like that's the reason why I've gone through what I have. Do you ever worry about #3 (when/if the time comes)? I'm totally scared to have another baby, thank goodness I don't have to think about that for a couple of years!
Post a Comment