I have to write this story down in hopes that it will make me laugh instead of check myself into the crazy house. (Wait my house is already one of those) I have Jared again today. Which wouldn't be too bad except my kids and him get along for only so long. And Brad agreed that I would watch him without telling me until 5 minutes before he came over. Mentally I was not prepared, and I have tons of laundry to do so we are stuck inside. In the last half hour we have had crying, screaming, hitting, yelling, and more crying. Then they fight as to who will go to the bathroom, fight who will wear the pirate hat, and now Treyson is running around without any pants or underwear on. He refuses to put them on, and when I ask him why his reply is " This is how I stomp, they are my stomping pants!" Huh? Well I have to pull Acadia out of time out and stop Jared's roaring at the top of his lungs... cross your fingers that I make it.
6 comments:
Good luck! I have 5 teenage boys (or almost teenage) here right now - do you want to trade?
I have never had good luck with long visits from friends at our house. It never works for me. I feel your pain and am glad to know that I am not the only one that it is hard on. The kids and parents can only handle so much time with someone else in their element before it breaks down into mental and physical chaos. I am sending good thoughts your way, Danielle.
I'm so sorry your having a bad day. Being a parent is hard enough without adding others in the mix. I hope the evening goes better.
That is hard your house sound a lot like mine. I have no good advice to give you. but good luck
It's really great of you to babysit for Kim, I know you'll be getting blessings for it. OK, that was the church answer.;)
Just think, it will seem like a break when you go back to just two.
Are you telling me that Jared isn't one of your kids? huh.
My mother-in-law thinks that we had a strange little community in Vegas. She couldn't ever figure out who's kids were who's. We would trade them around so often.
I'm going to miss having you close by. It was a huge comfort to have someone I could always trust to take care of Carson like he was one of your own.
Post a Comment