Just wanted to share with you the Highlights video that we had from our trip to Idaho. This video is about 5 minutes long, we hope you enjoy watching as much as we enjoyed participating. (Scroll over it and then the play bar will pop up... hopefully this works for you! Since it has been down for a little while)
Right click and "Save As" to download a higher quality, but larger -100mb video here
Since every event should have some awards we came up with a few of the following for each family.
- Derek - Overall Golf points champion
- Rob - Best Stuck
- Ron - Trail Boss Extaordinaire
- Dave - Best rooster tail - (The pickup too!)
- Lankfords - Tow Truck award
- Larsens - Cleanest participants award
- Kris- Swamp monster award
- Jesse/Bronson - Safe & Sane Award - (No major accidents)
- Shane - Most children in a single vehicle
- Brad - Biggest Grin
- Mom & Dad Wynn - Responsible for all of US!
If anyone else has pictures or video from the trip I would like to get it all together to make a more complete video to give to everyone. Let us know what you have.
We will update this with a few more pictures as we get them in, Check back for updates.
11 comments:
Are we going to be held responsible for raising such a family that does these crazy things? It was a great outing and a lot of fun. Thanks to all.
Are these ideas you got from the "Dangerous Books for Boys"? If so I am NOT buying that book!!
Just Kidding :)
It looked like a lot of fun. I liked the water runs better than the rock "climbing". I think I would get sick on the rocks :)
I loved the video. Especially the last part where you "stamp" in the OFF for the Off-Road Trip. Great job!
Yeah Brad has some sweet skills in the movie department.
We love the video! It made some of our other family jealous when they saw how much fun we had. We still haven't washed the Rhino. Everyone that sees it asks what we've been doing. Maybe if it ever warms up we'll wash it. Can't wait to see you next week.
Your pictures are so much fun to look at! I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog, so that I was able to visit yours. Keep in touch! Jenn (Tolman) Stoeber
Hey Danielle, I am such an idiot, I thought that the picture of you guys in front of the dirty jeep, was a big boulder. Oi! Hey you need to join up on the class of '98's blog. We all need to keep in contact better. It is so fun to see everyone! Hope to see you in July maybe at the reunion? Natalee
Seriously you make me tired just reading all you have been upto. I am lucky to eat, do laundry, shower, and I am just taking care of me. Wow. Can't wait to see you SUnday.
Wow, you guys have had some adventures lately! All kinds. :) I'm going to have to look for those books. Nathan is always wanting to do a "project." We have lots of cardboard creations around the house.
Hey everyone, its great to read your comments, thanks for checking out our little adventures. We have been having trouble with viewing the video lately, June 11-12, so I changed some things around and hopefully it will work okay now. Give it another try and let us know if its working for you.
Thanks!
what! no video.
just checking in on you guys.
Danielle, your hair looks shorter.. did you cut it?
lat'r
You guys always seem to be having the best adventures! Thanks for letting us borrow Brad the other day. We couldn't have moved without him!! Thanks!
Post a Comment