Sunday, June 1, 2008

Acadia Comments

While we were in Idaho, Acadia woke up really early and went up stairs to find Grandma and Grandpa Carter. Grandma was up doing Yoga; Acadia watched her for a while then said "Grandma I am tired." She went and laid down with Grandpa. This was their conversation:

Grandpa: sleeping and snoring
Acadia: Grandpa, I can't sleep with all that noise.
Grandpa: still sleeping
Acadia: Grandpa, GRANDPA, I can't sleep with your noise.
Grandpa: woke up and rolled over.
Acadia: That's better Grandpa
She better not marry a snoring person!

The next morning Acadia woke up and was laying on the couch.
Grandma: Acadia do you want to come up and eat breakfast with me?
Acadia: No, Grandma I am just going to lay here and try to finish this great dream. (She is wiggling and trying very hard to keep her eyes shut)
Grandma: What are you dreaming about?
Acadia: I am trying in finish my dream about princesses.
She came up a few minutes later, I'm not sure if she finished her dream or gave up, but she was happier.

2 comments:

Leisel said...

What funny kids! They make me smile!

Lisa said...

How cute! A dream about princesses - how perfect :)