Thursday, November 8, 2007

Completely Satisified


Our date night-- started at Costco ( we had errands what can you say)

So.. I absolutely enjoyed myself. I went shopping and found some amazing deals (that always makes the shopping experience better for Brad) Then I came home and ate cold cereal for dinner because I could and I didn't want to cook anything. Then I watched a wonderful movie called Lake House. I would highly recommend it. It was a sweet romance movie and a total chick flick. I have until next wed if anyone desires to borrow it. After that I finished cleaning some stuff then went to pickup Brad from the airport. All in all a great afternoon & evening.

Today was even more fun-- I finished up cleaning my house (YIPPEE!) And Brad and I went for a day out on the town... well we went to pick up our newest purchase from Craigslist-- Guitar Hero. It is a very fun video game (this is coming from me who doesn't like video games except the original Mario Brothers). After going to the Red Rock Casino to meet, to pick up our prize, we then went out for lunch. We found this amazing Peruvian restaurant. It is a part of town I would have never stopped by to eat, but man it was authentic and GOOD! it is called Los Americanos. And yes for all of you Peru fans they have Inca Kola-- it is even cold :). You can even buy Inca Kola to take home... so some time soon we will have to get together; play Guitar hero and drink Inca Kola.

The rest of my day will consist of doing the finishing touches on my house like hanging pictures etc. Then Brad and I are hoping to catch a movie tonight. This has been an amazing two days. Thank You Micah... I owe you!

This is Brad Rockin out to Guitar Hero.. Rock on Dude!

4 comments:

Tringali Family said...

Sounds like fun, we will definitely have to be heading to that restaurant in they have cold Inca Kola (was it made with sugar cane?).

Seegmiller Six said...

Sounds like you are having a great time and making good use of it as well! Some days I don't think I'd know where to start without the kids around. :)

Anonymous said...

We love guitar hero. We played it for the first time a month ago with some friends. The game we really loved was DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION. Very fun. Oh Danielle a movie you should definately see is NO RESERVATIONS. it is such a good movie I want to purchase when it comes out.

Anonymous said...

sorry the last comment was from Rachel.