Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sunday

Today was Acadia's Primary Program. When we were watching her both Brad and I couldn't believe that we had a daughter old enough to be in Sunbeams--- Yikes. But it is sweet to hear how much Acadia likes primary. She is loves her teachers and all of her friends. She told her teachers that her testimony was growing big. We are so proud of her. She sang most of the songs with only minimal dancing, twirling, and waving. And she stood right up to the mic and said her part "I am thankful for Noah that he saved the animals" She wrote it herself. The primary program is one of my favorite sacrament meeting-- Thank You to all the teachers and Primary Presidency that put it together!

1 comment:

Nay said...

Acadia did great and spoke so clearly! I thought that was very creative about Noah saving the animals.