Wednesday, November 7, 2007

On my own

I am really on my own... and I love it! It has been too many years since I have been all by myself. Brad is in Conshahawkin, Pennsylvania ( Yeah I wondered where that was too) taking a test. And my lovely sister called me last night and offered to take my kids... for a few days! I was pleasantly shocked and jumped right on it. So I am enjoying myself(if you can call cleaning enjoying). It is quiet and I really enjoy it. So I have until 11:00 tonight when Brad flies in to do what ever I want... humm shopping, shopping, or more shopping. Well I hope you enjoy your day as much as I am!

2 comments:

Tringali Family said...

LUCKY! Do tell us what you ended up doing!

Nay said...

I'm jelous with a capital J. I hope you can take a little time for yourself in between the cleaning. ENJOY!