Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Treyson's Comments

Okay, so this isn't really a comment just an action:

Scenario: Treyson and I are at home alone. I let him have a piece of candy and then a sucker and then I called it quits. But Treyson didn't want to stop (of course not)

Trey: More Candy Mom

Mom: No, honey it's almost dinner time

Trey: Please Mom (he has moved the step stool next to the candy bowl)

Mom: Trey, you can have another one after dinner.

I leave to go put some stuff away... then I see Treyson walk towards his bedroom

Trey: Bye, mom

He goes in his bedroom and shuts his door. I wait two minutes and then go and see what he is doing. He is in his bed with 5 suckers. Trying his hardest to get them open.

Mom: Trey, what are you doing?

Trey: Nothing

Mom: Treyson, what did mom say about having anymore candy?

Trey: Mom can I candy, Please?

Mom: Sorry

Then I tickle him and he forgets about it. I can't believe that he is starting this young to hide stuff from me... yikes! At least he is easy to distract still.

No comments: