Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween Hangover

Boys and their Toys

So why is it when ever there is a big holiday the day after is... I don't know boring... depressing... or dull? I swear it must be murphy's law or something. I can just count it being a weird day. We started off by heading to play date. Which was good. It got us out of the house. Curtis & Brad ended up coming to and they decided to fly rockets. That kept the boys (big and little) entertained for a while.

Trey was being quite the bully. I really don't know what to do with him. It is getting to the point that I am embarrassed to take him out in public. I am afraid that he is going to cream another kid. And NOTHING fazes him. I am seriously at the end of my rope. Alison did give me hope. She said that her brother was like Trey, a constant tease, even to the point of being mean. But now he is a nice guy and she really likes him. So I only have 20 more years to wait... great.

No-- we are doing the home bar-- but if they taste like Italian sodas
we may be tempted! Just Kidding!

Curtis & Alison & Carson came over tonight to try Italian Sodas. We decided we better try them out before we fed them to my family... They weren't too bad. We were experimenting with new favors. It was good to have friends over to visit.

Ring around the rosy

5 comments:

Nay said...

Sounds like fun day, not depressing at all!
My brother didn't turn good until his mission. He was only bad at home though. Teachers, coaches, church leaders loved him. I guess eventually they get there, normal that is. Good Luck!

Tringali Family said...

I am glad you are close enough to Alison and Curtis to "test out" your Italian sodas on them versus your family! ;-)

Daynes Family said...

What a fun party?! How are the interviews going? Jake's in Michigan again for two interviews. It's looking more and more like we may end up in Michigan. Thanks for letting me check out your blog. Darling family!

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you had an interesting and busy halloween. Days are never boring there it seems like. Glad to hear things are going fairly smoothly.

Ali's 2 boys said...

I'm always game for "testing" new things... however, it is a good thing you didn't tell Curtis that we were the guinea pigs. If he only knew how much of my cooking is just "testing"!!
plus, it was the best 'buzz' one could ask for.;)