Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I'm Back

Well since it has been about a week since I have written anything-- I decided I would finally make myself get with the program and do it! Besides I have just gotten off the phone for two hours trying to make the hospital and the insurance agree and pay the bill! So I need a stress relief... We have actually be so busy I can barely keep my eyes open at night. .. that's my excuse!

After my blissful two days of mommy freedom I had a huge house full of people. It was like trying not to step on an ant in the middle of an ant pile (okay so not really but we did have a very full house). My Family all bought tickets to come an visit so here is the list: Grandma Carter, Grandpa Carter, Micah, Andy, Tayla, Spencer, Erin, Brad, Danielle, Acadia, & Trey. My other brother had last minute conflicts so he and his family couldn't make it, and I also have a brother on a mission. But trying to entertain and please and feed twelve people is not an easy feat... espeically in a two bedroom apartment ( actually they did get one hotel room but they only slept there). But we survived and had a lot of fun doing it!

2 comments:

Nay said...

Its always good to see family, and its always good to see them go! Just kidding, but sometimes its kind of true.

Linda said...

Glad you had a good time with your family! Why the medical bills? I haven't seen you for a while; is everyone okay? Rudy and I will watch the kids ANYTIME, ya know.