Thursday, November 1, 2007

Pirates, Princesses, and Gypsies too. Oh My!

Here are a few of the TOURO students in our ward. Quite the Crew huh?



Halloween came and left and here is what we did. It was actually a pretty busy day. We first started out swimming. We got together(Kim, Natalie, Sharlene, Tonya, Alison,& I) and dropped our kids off at the romper room and we dove in -- It was a great work out. Then we headed to the library and went to story time. Then to the fabric store to get the finishing touches on our costumes. Then home for lunch and quiet time. After that it was a mad scramble to get dressed and clean up for all the Halloween fun. We went to TOURO's (the school) for trick or treating. Then hit our neighbors and then to the ward Chili Cook off and Trunk'R'Treat. It was so much fun to see everyone. This is our last Halloween here and it was kind of sad. I can't believe how much everyone has grown up (kids and adults :) )

Mom and the kids jamming ( I think Trey's about Halloweened out)

Brad had to work so he grabbed a quick bowl of chili and then took off and I was left manning two very tired and hyped up children... Needless to say I didn't get many pictures. But life goes on. I must have chosen a good costume because: Brad came home and was talking to our neighbor about trick' r' treaters and other stuff and he looked up and saw a group of them heading to our door. And he thought I wonder where my family is? Wait that is my family! He didn't recognize me-- It is fun to be someone else for the evening!

Any way for the most part we had a pretty good Halloween. The kids have enough candy for
the army. Seriously I think they got a good 2-3 pounds each. Good thing we have family coming next weekend. So to all of you HAPPY HALLOWEEN! And may the great pumpkin drop by for a visit!

1 comment:

Daynes Family said...

Wow, what fun costumes! You and your kids look so cute. Where did you get your costumes?! I love your blog!