Monday, October 29, 2007

Acadia Comment

Acadia Mom where's my thmomica?

Mom: Your what?

Acadia: My thmomica, you know mom my thmomica.

Mom: Honey I don't know what you mean.

Acadia: You know you blow it and it toots

Mom: Huh?

Acadia: Yeah it makes pretty music

Mom: Lets go look for it ( I still didn't have any idea what she was talking about)

We looked and found it! It was her Harmonica... And yes it does play beautiful music.

3 comments:

Nay said...

Acadia is always saying the cutest the things. I talked to her a little bit this morning at sports day.
p.s.-Let's play tag! You're it! View my blog to see the rules.

Anonymous said...

enjoyed the game, will try the muffin recipe, have a happy halloween.

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Cute girl. I love the things she says. I always think of her saying, "Dreams DO come true!" about her dress.

We sang Old MacDonald tonight, and he had Acadia on his farm. :)