Saturday, October 20, 2007

Acadia's Comments

The other day Acadia and Treyson were watching BackYardigans. The famous stand by for our house. It was over and Acadia came up to me and said:

Acadia: Mom, don't turn it off; its not over.
Me: It is over, and we have got to go.
Then her little hand came over and covered my mouth
Acadia: Don't say it mom, just don't say it (meaning its time to turn off the movie)

Later that night
Acadia was playing on the back of the couch (this is not allowed) Brad noticed her
Brad: Acadia, is that allowed?
Acadia: Dad just go and talk with Mom or even Treyson okay... You just don't talk with me okay.
Brad: Acadia you need to get down
Acadia: I told you not to talk to me dad.

She figures that if we don't tell her to get down then she can still do it with out getting in trouble. You can tell she has thought this through very carefully.

4 comments:

Ali's 2 boys said...

Acadia is a smart one. When I watch how she interacts with you and Brad, I cant help but think that she is going to be trouble as a teen.

Seegmiller Six said...

I had to laugh -I've had some very similar conversations.....These strong spirits are really going to teach us paitence! :)

Jon and Becky said...

Ha ha, that sounds just like my Sam. They're so smart! Where do they come up with this stuff?

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

I agree with Alison. I think your trouble is just starting!!! :) She is such a smart girl.