Friday, October 12, 2007

We made it

After 10 hours we made it to Blackfoot. Granted it was 2 in the morning but we made it. It was actually a really good trip. I don't think the kids whined or cried once. Well okay that is a bit of a understatement, Acadia cried when her head slipped off her chair and got stuck. Brad and I both agreed that it was warranted. I was surprised the kids lasted until midnight until they finally conked out. It is so great to have older kids they travel so much better.

Just a fun side note. Treyson has learned his numbers and his colors. He can now count to 10 and can name most of his colors. This morning I was woken up to little voice saying " Mom, This blue. MOM THIS BLUE" I have to admit it much better than crying. Acadia is all into coloring. And she can now draw people and colors with in the lines. I really enjoy watching them grow up!

No comments: