We had playgroup yesterday. It was the annual Halloween party. There were lots of kids, and lots of treats, and when you add that all together of course you get lots of FUN. Tonya brought a Piñata. Every kids had a few swings. They had a great time hitting the eyeball, but no matter how hard they hit it didn't break. So after a little help they finally got out the goodies. The kids loved it. They looked so cute in their costumes. We had everyone from princesses, to pirates, to astronauts, to Clark Kent. We had such a good time that we stayed until 2:00. By then the kids were tired and hungry. Thanks everyone for throwing such a fun party.
Here is Treyson hitting the pinata
Here are the pictures that I took-- If you want any let me know and I can get the passwords to download or a disc.
Here are the pictures that I took-- If you want any let me know and I can get the passwords to download or a disc.
No comments:
Post a Comment