Friday, October 26, 2007

Sick Little Man


So it looks like something is going around. We too (We have friends who made trips to doctors with their kids in the last few days) took Treyson into the doctor today. Besides having major diaper rash and diarrhea; he woke up with a fever and croup. Usually we can tell when it is coming and spend some quality time out in the cooler weather to help out, but not today. He woke up and sounded like a seal. It is scary. Our friends just took their little girl into the hospital with croup the other night. And after our last big bout with croup we are a little concerned. Trey ended up in the hospital last year for 3 days because of it.

We let him hang out for the day but he wasn't getting any better. This is not good because the nights are when the worst episodes happen. We made a quick doctors appointment and took him in to be checked out. We came back with steroids and the warning that if he turns blue take him to the hospital (duh) Hopefully he will get over it soon. I'll let you know how tonight goes.


Here is a picture of Trey when he was in the hospital last year.

3 comments:

Tringali Family said...

I'm sorry to hear that, let us know if we can help out in any way.

Seegmiller Six said...

It really must be going around. I too took my kids in Friday. (to the doctor that is.) Now they're all on antibiotics! Yipee skippee! I hope Treyson feels better soon!

Leisel said...

I hope we didn't give your kids croup!!!! I tried so hard not to let my kids around anyone. . . Well, I am glad he is better!