
So I finally finished Harry Potter. It took me a while but I do have an excuse-- I started the series all over again before I read the 7th book. I fell in love with the whole series again.. I couldn't put it down. And after three months of straight Harry Potter ( I would read the book, then watch the movie, etc.) I finished the last one and kind of went into a depression. I didn't know what to do there was no other books-- no more Harry, Hermione, & Ron. I was lost. So I re read the final chapters of the last book and came to grips with the reality that Harry Potter is just fiction. And that he does live happily ever after. After that I was able to get on with life. And yes I definitely enjoyed the last book-- Thanks J.K. Rowling!
3 comments:
- Don't worry, you are not the only Harry Potter junkie around! Congrats on finishing! I can't wait for the next... movie!!!
Good job finishing ALL of the books and movies, Danielle! I think you are THE #1 Harry Potter fan! I'm always sad when I finish a book/series too. It's hard to come back to real life.
Good job on finishing all 7 books. I haven't ventured to Harry Potter yet, maybe one day I will.
Post a Comment