Okay So I hope this catches me up. This is the last thing that I need to comment on then I can go and take a shower. Yeah! We have this tradition since last year ( such a long time huh) to
So we went to our exercise class this morning and then herded the kids to take pictures ( this is why I still need to shower). They turned out pretty good. So we now have halloween pictures. Trey is a pirate, and Acadia is of course a princess.
They both looked very cute in their costumes. Last year we took pictures then left with out paying any money for the rides-- this year not so lucky. Trey huge fit because he wanted to ride the car ride. Yeah to many amusement parks for my kids. So I decided instead of fighting him I shelled out the cash and they each could have one ride. I am such a pansy!
6 comments:
It's good to hear you haven't been bored since you got back to Nevada.
It was good to have you here and thanks Brad for helping with Grandma's service, you did great. Thanks for the Blog and have a good week.
The pics turned out great! I love the "Pirates say Arr!" and the one of Mia and Acadia!
You did a great job on Treyson's costume!
The picture of Trey saying "Arrr" is my favorite!
The group photo looks like quite the motely crew!!!! The costumes are great----way more elaborate then when I was a kid. Your traditon of going to the pumpkin patch is way cool----have you seen the Great Pumpkin yet?
Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!!!
pumpkin patch-- I haven't seen that movie forever---humm--I think I know what movie I need to rent tonight!
You've been a busy blogger! The colors of the pumpkins are beautiful for the background. You are putting that new camera to good use. Kids look cute in their costumes.
Post a Comment