Sunday, October 7, 2007

BRAD PASSED!!!

Well I better put exciting news up.. As the title says. Brad has passed his boards! It is crazy to think that he is almost done with school. Four years where have they gone? We are very proud of Brad... Keep up the good work honey!



I had to put this picture in we paid enough for it !

4 comments:

Linda said...

Mazel Tov, Brad!! What a great accomplishment! You and your family should be very proud. How much will you charge for a house call?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Brad and Danielle.
We knew you could do it.

Love Mom and Dad Wynn

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Great job, Brad! You can almost officially graduate! Your picture turned out great!

Ali's 2 boys said...

Brad, that is a great looking picture. We had to break the bank and get one just like it for Curtie-poo. He originally wanted to use one of his missionary pictures, and was upset when I told him that he looked much older now. (being that it is close to 10 years old now!!)