So have you been wondering where we have been? Well so have I actually. Time has flown by and it seems that I don't know where it has gone. There have been a few things that have happened. First and foremost... I got a new camera! Yea! We finally decided to bite the bullet (granted since we misplaced our other camera it sped up the decision process) and do it. And I love it! We are now the proud owner of a Nikon D40. Now I should have tons of pictures to blog about. I have decided that I am definitely a picture blogger. As you could tell I was lacking on blogging while I didn't have a camera. Now the funny typical story. We bought the camera-- It came on Wednesday, we started packing for San Diego-- and Wahla! We found our old camera, stuck in a pocket of our swim bag. Of course that is the only place I was sure it wasn't. We should have know that as soon as we bought a new camera then our old would mysteriously reappear.
So here the first pictures that I took with our camera--
Trey playing basketball.
Don't you love that natural pose
Acadia & Treyson
No comments:
Post a Comment