We have being doing Museums a lot lately. I guess we are trying to fit in all the things we wanted to see before our friend are gone. And I also had free kids passes that had to be used up by the end of this month. Our kids loved it. They had so much fun. It also helped that we went with friends: Natalie and Meghan both brought their kids.
I have really enjoyed the museums. It is a nice change of pace from the parks. The Kids even got to learn about Monomers and Polymers. I don't know how much they got out of the show but they really liked the experiments she showed. Trey kept asking if it was his turn to do it.
Science and fun, it is a great combination.
4 comments:
Glad you had such a good time!
Thanks for all the great ideas! You are so much more creative than I am!!! Now, if only I had a car. . . ;0) The sacrifices we go through for our hubbys!!! (Okay, it's for us, too. Sometimes I just forget that fact!)
That was fun-let's do it again.
Love Museums! We will be going soon :)
Post a Comment