Sunday, April 27, 2008

A Year Older and Hopefully Wiser

So I had a birthday this last week. It started out as a fairly normal day. Trey woke up with a croupy cough (again). Brad woke up late and had to run out the door but he and Acadia did sing me a quick birthday song. Then we just did our normal things. Lisa and I went visiting teaching and Tonya gave us a birthday treat... Donuts. Yum! The kids talked all day long about how cool Tonya was for having donuts. My friends Sarah and Natalie came over with flowers and candy. It was so sweet of them. Brad ended up working until 6:30 that night but he did bring home flowers, fruit tarts, and movie tickets. Hopefully we will be able to use them sometime soon :). I decided that the kids and I would eat out. So they got McDonalds and Brad and I got to try Bangkok 9, a Thai restaurant. Very good. I got their yellow Curry chicken. Sooo Good. I have been craving it ever since! I then made my favorite cake, death by chocolate (thanks Alison) and we invited a few friends over so I didn't eat it all! So here are a few pictures of me when I was little. Because I did it for everyone else...

Baby picture

Daddy's Little girl


See no Evil, Hear no Evil, Speak no Evil: me an my best buds in high school


Senior Year picture (don't you just love the poofy hair?)

Niagara Falls

Brad & Danielle

My life now

9 comments:

:) said...

I love all of the pictures! How is Shellena doing by the way? Where are the Junior Miss pictures?

Leisel said...

Oh my goodness! Treyson looks just like you when you were little! How cute! I am glad you had a good birthday. My hubby isn't into birthdays, so I didn't even get flowers!

Sarah Sidwell said...

I love the sr. picture!! Thanks for the cake. When you get a chance, email the cookbook.

Tringali Family said...

Happy late birthday!

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Happy Birthday!! I'm glad that you had a good day! I LOVED the pictures!! :)

I really like Bangkok 9!

Nay said...

I really enjoyed this birthday inspired walk down memory lane! Happy Birthday! It was fun to be a part of your day.

Lisa said...

Those donuts were great! I'm so glad I got to share in that part :) I agree with Leisel that Treyson looks just like you, especially in 2nd picture.

Meghan said...

Awesome pictures! Happy Birthday-way late!

Bridget said...

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing!